Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What have you learned from this class?

I've learned a lot more about computers then I originally did art the beginning of this class. This class taught me how to put PowerPoint's on my blog, how to screen-shot something, email attachments,send blind copies to more then one person. This class showed me how to more then I would've learned by myself.  Mrs.Hinojosa had us do some tough stuff but we still did it. I'm passing this class. Some people aren't passing because they don't listen to her because they don't like her. She's pretty cool. My fave project was the one about the colleges. We had to find information on the colleges we're going to visit on the field lesson we'll be taking in like 3 months.

1 comments:

ღbrittღ on September 14, 2009 at 8:33 AM said...

i remeber this...i did it lst yeer...itsz still heree...wowwserszz :PP

 

ღ§trawbέrriέ§z(:ღ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon | Blogger Templates by Blogger and Blogger Templates